Mentoring ProgramMentoring currently available in English and Hindi.
- Discover your true self, your innate strengths and abilities.
- Enhance your intuition, clarity of vision and psychic ability.
- Know the reason for existing in this realm, live a life with purpose.
- Develop leadership, communication & people skills, gain confidence and strength to deal with life situations.
- Say goodbye to fatigue, stress, anxiety and depression.
- Free yourself from past traumas, deep seated fears, grief and sleep disorders.
Ask MeArrange Calls with Me
Work with me one-one if you are -
- Having a hard time finding a niche for yourself in the changing world?
- Feeling stuck, directionless, disillusioned?
- Having difficulty in making the ‘much needed’ transition?
- Struggling with depression, anxiety, insomnia, inner fears?
- Facing emotional trauma, professional failure, financial lack, incompatibility, failed relationships?
I met Ms. Chugh when I joined the National Association of Professional Women organization. After attending one of her events I decided to become a member of her Chapter. Ms. Chugh excels in leading the group with professionalism and empathy in cultural diversity. She is caring and devoted to her members and others chapters of the organization. She constantly provides counseling and healing support to the ones in need. As a humanitarian she assisted my non profit organization with a successful fundraiser ($7000) to help build a clinic for the disfranchised Haitian women living with HIV/AIDS. I feel very grateful.Marie Jose
President S.H.A.D. Inc
When I think of Anjali the words disciplined, dependable, organized and passionate comes to mind. She approaches everything she does - whether it's teaching, counselling or presiding at a meeting with sincerity and a determination to add value to the lives of others. Initially, one is tempted to mistake her quiet demeanor for weakness. But, this perception is changed very quickly. She listens patiently and when she speaks, finally, it becomes evident that she's a smart, organized thinker who can articulate both sides of the argument before offering an opinion. When she has to yield it's done with grace and humility. In my view, this innate ability to be an active listener is the hallmark of a true leader! As a health/healing coach it's indispensable! ANJALI - OFFERS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE!C. Jordan
Anjali is a true professional and an expert at what she does. She will always deliver what she promises and in a timely fashion. It was a pleasure working with her.Chevon
I have been meditating for years and I thought there was nothing that Anjali could teach me but I was totally mesmerized. Her way of imparting knowledge is very simple and different from many others. I can only say that I’ll keep attending her workshops in future as well. The simple techniques she taught me has significantly reduced my anxiety levels. I’m able to sleep better and wake up fresh in the morning. I had been living with sleep deprivation for years but not anymore. Thanks to her.James C.
Anjali is outstanding- one of the most positive and capable communicators. She is creative, intelligent, knowledgeable, a present and responsive listener; quick to size up a problem and tireless in working to its successful solution. Anjali is a true leader and I have enjoyed getting to know her, how fabulous of a person she is and how caring she is about everyone she comes in contact with. She enjoys the respect and admiration of our group and earns my highest recommendation.Camelia
Real Estate Industry