Mentoring ProgramMentoring currently available in English and Hindi.
- Discover your true self, your innate strengths and abilities.
- Enhance your intuition, clarity of vision and psychic ability.
- Know the reason for existing in this realm, live a life with purpose.
- Develop leadership, communication & people skills, gain confidence and strength to deal with life situations.
- Say goodbye to fatigue, stress, anxiety and depression.
- Free yourself from past traumas, deep seated fears, grief and sleep disorders.
Ask MeArrange Calls with Me
Work with me one-one if you are -
- Having a hard time finding a niche for yourself in the changing world?
- Feeling stuck, directionless, disillusioned?
- Having difficulty in making the ‘much needed’ transition?
- Struggling with depression, anxiety, insomnia, inner fears?
- Facing emotional trauma, professional failure, financial lack, incompatibility, failed relationships?
Thank you for your time and enlightening presentation this morning at the workshop in Queens. I like the point that you made: people can discern whether a person is genuinely interested in their welfare, and it makes a difference in business relationships. I look forward to continuing to grow and learn something new each day, and I'm glad that I made the time to meet with you. Thanks again for your work.Karen Ann Jackson
Anjali lives up to the meaning of her name "divine offering" as she offers healing and guidance with amazing kindness and wisdom. More importantly, her calm and compassionate, yet commanding demeanor enables her to prove time and time again that she is a born leader.Karen Gerstman
Anjali is a compassionate listener with an amazing ability to get to the heart of the matter and create a good alternative to a situation. Her leadership skills are well earned through extensive knowledge in business and social skills. Anjali is a well respected leader in our professional networking group. Apart from being a caring person who wants the very best for everyone, she is a thorough professional who is well adept with skills needed for empowering those she comes in contact with.Susan Myers
Anjali has been leading the popular meditation class for our members for the last few months. The class has grown in size due to her gentle and loving approach. The feedback that I received from the participants has been extremely positive. They have benefited from her class and are always looking forward to attending her workshops / group sessions. She knows her subject very well and has great teaching skills as well. I would recommend Anjali for any position involving human service. She is professional in demeanor and committed to the cause of empowering people and helping them align with Higher Energy.Rachel Epstein, LMSW
Program Director, Queens Community House.
Anjali is an exceptional person and very active Volunteer for social causes in NewYork.Her ability to work and give her best for Social causes and Meditation is simply amazing. Highly experienced and dedicated professional and an expert who possesses a remarkable ability to help every one either directly or indirectly.I would highly recommend Anjali and her empowerment program.Chaitanya M.N.K.
Information Security and Application Security Consultant-Designation Assistant Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services